Single-use Surgical Mask Materials
It consists of mask body, nose clip and polyester /nylon spandex blend earloops. It composed of three layers of filter material.
Outer Layer Blue polypropylene spunbond nonwoven
Middle layer Polypropylene melt-blow nonwoven with pathogen filtering
Inner Layer White polypropylene spunbond nonwoven
Disposable Medical Surgical Mask
BFE ≥98% Splash-Resistant≥120mmHg (16kPa)
Used by healthcare professionals in an operating room or other medical settings to reduce the risk of the spread of infections, particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations. It also protect the wearer against splashes of potentially contaminated fluids in a special case.
1. 175 mm × 95 mm / 6.89in. × 3.72in.
2. Nose clip is located on the upper edge of the mask, and the outside of the mask is darker in color.
3. Nose clip: length >80 mm (3.15in.); width approximately 3 mm (0.12in.).
4. Ear loop: 180 mm (7.09in.) in length and 3 mm (0.12in.) in diameter, composed of polyester/nylon spandex and other materials, welded on the inner layer not more than 10 mm (0.39in.) from the edge.
5. Packaging specification: 50pcs/box; 2000pcs/carton